Who are your potential customers?
Before launching or growing a business, it is important to identify your target market and new market segments.
Is there a demand or growing demand for your product or service? Who is buying or selling something similar? All these questions and more must be studied to make key business decisions in your small business.
- Learn about the following, plus more:
- The importance of Market Research
- Tools to conduct Market Research
- Small businesses & their target markets
- Relevant industry trends & what they mean
- Competitors & how small businesses compare
- Quantifying Market Research for business decisions
This session is presented by a Business Advisor with the UTRGV Small Business Development Center.
This session is hosted by the UTRGV Small Business Development Center with promotional support by the Brownsville Chamber of Commerce, Greater Pharr Chamber of Commerce, Rio Grande City Economic Development Corporation, Rio Grande City Public Library, San Benito Chamber of Commerce, and Weslaco Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center.