The U.S. Small Business Administration and the Brownsville Chamber of Commerce invites you to learn how Franchise ownership can mitigate your risk of starting your own business and help you succeed faster.
This seminar provides education and support to individuals who are interested in exploring self-employment as a career option through franchised business ownership.
Learn and discover:
- How the SBA can assist in financing franchises
- What to look for before deciding on a business franchise
- The benefits in franchise ownership
- Various franchising options available and eligibility
- How you can open your own franchise without quitting your job
- Special incentives for Veterans in Franchising
This seminar is at no cost and is intended for the general public interested in opening up a franchise or just wanting to learn about the franchising process!
SBA programs and services are provided on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.